But, I'd be remiss if I didn't give you a few bullet points about burger-related items that I've been mulling over lately:
- My buddy Brent has been working on a sauce I'd like to try - chopped caramelized onions and spicier pickles are in the mix. Sounds intriguing.
- I really want to re-visit Park Burger, Lark Burger, and probably Crave.
- Fresh, crisp iceberg lettuce is underrated
- Fat content in burgers is so crucial. PLEASE don't make burgers at home with less than 80/20 beef.
- I don't want In-n-Out to come to Denver. It'd ruin the novelty for me. Like when Krispy Kreme Doughnuts arrived -- so cool for about a month, and now nobody cares.